|Coating||80 - 120 Microns|
|Sound Attenuation Dncw||28 - 34 db|
Suspended ceilings are hung from the main ceiling via metal grids. Metal, or stainless-steel, panels work well with suspended ceilings. These types of tiles were used during the 19th century and have seen resurgence as of late. Metal panels generally come in white finishes. Metal Ceilings offers wide range of high quality products through its extensive line of design alternatives and options incorporation the Tile, (Lay in and Clip in), or Linear ceiling systems, all of which can be supplied in different shapes, colors and sizes. Utilizing latest technology and expertise to grant architects and designers greater freedom of creativity in design with its beyond standard product range of ceiling systems.
Design and Technical Data:
- We offer a vast range of specially chosen standard ceiling types. Metal Ceilings are the right choice when speedy delivery and installation, reasonable price and above all: high quality, acoustic performance and aesthetics appearance are required.
Options: Lay in and Clip in System
Looks: Plain, Perforated, Micro-Perforated, Square Perforated. Backed by Tissue Cloth.
Compatible with T-Grid: 24mm, 15mm and Silhouette T-Grid System
- The Linear system offers a greater degree of freedom to architects & Clients that require a wider choice of alternatives regarding form and dimension, in order to meet the various needs of any given space while also fulfilling the respective acoustic and aesthetic requirements.
- Our metal ceilings are made from high quality galvanized steel or aluminum. It is pre-coated or finished with epoxy polyester powder coat.
- The G.I. is available in 0.5 mm and above thickness and aluminum is available in 0.6 and above.
- All products have standard perforations of holes, squares or in plain.
- Materials are pre-coated with a primer and finish coat of silicone polyester. The standard color is white. Other colors are available on request.
- The gauge varies depending on type, size and configuration. Aluminum is also available on specific customer requirement.
- The “customized “in- house designing and manufacturing ensures superior quality of the finished product within critical time schedules
- It can be backed by a woven tissue cloth to control Air and Dust and also eliminates risk of micro organisms breeding
- Reception areas
- Corporate offices
- Design Options: 600 x 600 mm, 84C, 300C, 300B, 84R
- Material: Aluminum, Galvanized Iron, Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 0.5 mm, 0.6mm, 0.7mm
- Sound absorption (NRC): 0.60 with Acoustic Pads
- Sound attenuation Dncw (dB): 28 - 34
- Light reflectance (%): 85
- Humidity resistance (% RH): 100%
- Fire reaction: Class O/Class 1 (BS 476)
- Coating: 80 - 120 Microns